Friday, February 08, 2008

FBO: 'Special Announcement Regarding FBO NIGHT with Tall Tales, Asylum, The Cant/Cinder Biscuits, Soul Shaker & FBO's Top Fan Rich Trott'

A SPECIAL DAY: Tentatively pegged with a leading French holiday...

Please click on the following for an IMPORTANT announcement regarding all FBO members and the long-awaited 'FBO Night in the Panhandle: A Celebration of Failure':



FBO Admin
Mobile/Semi-Permanent HQ -- Brooklyn, NY

* Lyric sheet:
Let's go play Guymon, OK
Everyone's welcome as long as they failed
Panhandle State has a remarkable stage
We'll take Alan's mics and van, if that's OK

FBO night! A series of songs
Relive our dead dreams once again
FBO night! Forget what went wrong
Success never came, but we can pretend...

5 comments:

Trott said...

I have no idea how I feel about this, but I can say that whatever it is that I feel, I feel it very strongly.

tom caw said...

I hope my ship comes and takes me to OK on 7.14.08

Robert said...

There are two ways to get help on your quest for understanding your feelings: talk to either By-Tor or to Snow Dog.

jimtarnation said...

i strongly feel you should add me to the lineup, I can add at least 3 bands of mine to the shindig

Robert said...

Jim Tarnation+3: added.